Brain Train endeavour to keep you and your family COVID-Safe during your child’s therapy sessions with us. Our COVID-Safe plan is outlined below, and we are currently open and taking in-person sessions, as well as Telehealth appointments, should that be your preference.
We wear both Masks and Eye Protection for each of our Therapy Sessions.
REGULAR HAND WASHING
Clients are assisted with washing their hands for 20 seconds with soap prior to the session commencing.
We have Hospital Grade Air Purifiers are now installed in all our gyms.
We have decreased the maximum occupancy and are spacing our appointments when possible.
• Hospital grade air purifiers are now installed in our gyms. It is designed to remove all viruses (including COVID-19) and microorganisms from the air, with 99.97% effectiveness.
• We have decreased the maximum occupancy and are spacing out appointments when possible.
• Our sickness policies for clients and staff have been updated with more stringent guidelines.
• Our staff will be screening clients and parents/carers prior to each session. If any of the published potential COVID symptoms are observed in any members of your group, we will not be able to complete the session that day.
• The frequency of all cleaning has been increased with special attention to the high-risk surfaces as directed by the Government’s ‘Environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID-19’.
• All therapy spaces and equipment are sanitised frequently throughout the day, and hand sanitiser is available throughout the Brain Train premises.
• Compulsory temperature testing upon entry to premises, including all staff. We are encouraging parents/carers to refrain from entering the centre unless necessary and our trainers will collect clients from outside the front entrance at the session start time.
• Clients are assisted with washing their hands for 20 seconds with soap prior to the session commencing.
• There will be designated training areas in the gym and each trainer will work with one client only for that session and ensure that ‘team’ maintains distance from other therapists and clients.