Brain Train endeavours to keep you and your family COVID-Safe during your child’s therapy sessions with us. Our COVID-Safe plan is outlined below, and we are currently open and taking in-person sessions, as well as Telehealth appointments, should that be your preference.
We wear both Masks and Eye Protection for each of our Therapy Sessions when directed by public health guidance.
REGULAR HAND WASHING
Clients are encouraged to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap prior to the session commencing.
Hospital Grade Air Purifiers are installed in appropriate spaces in our Centres, with filters fitted to our airconditioning systems.
We maintain appropriate space between sessions and clients, and enforce our Sickness & Well-being policy.
• Hospital-grade air purifiers are now installed in our centres where appropriate.
• Our sickness policies for clients and staff have been updated with more stringent guidelines.
• Our staff will be screening clients and parents/carers prior to each session. If any of the published potential COVID symptoms are observed in any members of your group, we will not be able to complete the session that day.
• The frequency of all cleaning has been increased with special attention to the high-risk surfaces as directed by the Government’s ‘Environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID-19’.
• All therapy spaces and equipment are sanitised frequently throughout the day, and hand sanitiser is available throughout the Brain Train premises.
• Clients are encouraged to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap prior to the session commencing.