Are You Looking for
Better Solutions to
- Are you concerned your child may be falling behind other children their age, and late in meeting milestones?
- Do they suffer poor focus and struggle at school with reading, writing, and even making friends?
- Do they find it hard to cope in busy, noisy environments which can lead to anxiety, frustration, tantrums and meltdowns?
- Are you worried they may have low muscle tone and difficulty with coordination and balance, which could further isolate them in sports and play?
- Does your child have an Autism or ADHD diagnosis? Are you unsure what you can do to restore their health and optimise function and potential?
- And like many parents, are you looking for a drug-free alternative that helps your son or daughter gain natural control over their body, mind and emotions, so they can develop confidence and catch up at school (and life) and reach their full potential?
How We Help People With
Autism, ADHD, Sensory and
Brain Train facilitators have already helped more than 300 children and adults develop more consistent and natural control over their body, mind and emotions and in doing so have helped them to optimise function, develop confidence and fulfil potential.
Unlike other treatment programs that attempt to do this through medication or rote learning, Brain Train uses a series of fun, movement-based activities that integrate reflexes and streamline neural connections and pathways.
We don’t disregard the need for care which may sometimes include medication. But at the same time, we focus on developing a restorative health based platform
for each person, whilst utilising movement-based activities that help mature neural pathways and connections that ultimately lead to improvements in many of the physical symptoms we see with Autism, ADHD, Sensory and other Neuro-developmental challenges.
Who we've helped along the way?
Movement-based activities builds neural pathways to help speech, anxiety,
meltdowns / tantrums, social interactions, sensory issues and more.
Emphasis on restoring health and optimising function, including the opportunity
for play-based engagement to assist with communication and socialisation goals.
Drug free program improves focus, irritability, anxiety, learning and
all areas of well being.
Play-based program develops ability to cope with noisy / busy environments
and manage change without becoming overwhelmed
Integrates reflexes and builds efficient neural pathways and connections
so the brain and body start to work synchronously.
Could your son or daughter use some help in any of these areas?
- Focus more, with less distraction
- Improve gross and fine motor skills
- Expand vestibular and proprioceptive function
- Develop better and more consistent control of their body
- Improve listening, comprehension and handwriting
- Better cope in stimulating environments without anxiety
- Better regulate obsessive and repetitive behaviours
- Gain improved control over emotions and reduce tantrums and meltdowns
- Progress in areas of reading and general learning
- Develop more interest in social activity
- Become more confident, and competent, socially and at school
How is Brain Train Different?
Brain Train doesn’t disregard the need for care which may sometimes include medication. But at the same time, we focus on developing a restorative health based platform for each person whilst utilising movement-based activities that help mature neural pathways and connections that ultimately lead to improvements in many of the physical symptoms we see with Autism, ADHD, Sensory and other Neuro-developmental challenges.
We Care Like Parents
A number of our facilitators (including our founders) have direct, family experience with Autism and other developmental challenges. Our mission is personal and we have created an environment based on the need to serve children and adults with neurological based challenges and special needs in a caring and non-judgmental way.
Treatment Is Fun
Unlike repetitive skill training and rote learning programs that can be boring and often counter-productive, Brain Train activities are a lot of fun and help build confidence and character as well as competence in many core skill areas. Whilst neuro-developmental style training can be very challenging neurologically, our facilitators are expertly trained in play-based teaching models and invariably both children and adults are engaged and having fun but are really working quite hard.
Progress Can Be Fast
Everybody is different, so we don’t make any promises about the speed of results. However, many children and their parents are surprised by the fast progress they make.
Your Brain Train program may be covered under the NDIS (please call us on 1300 209 634 for more information).
Brain Train Addresses Foundational Issues
Some treatments medicate for symptoms. Others attempt to teach skills through repetition, even though the neurology of the patient is inefficient. Brain Train uses movement-based activities that develop efficient neurological pathways, so the body can function more like it was designed to. An efficient neurology then leads to natural and more efficient skill development.
Our Best Advice 100% Free
Your first step with Brain Train is a Free Neuro-developmental Efficiency Assessment where we share specific treatment recommendations to help your son or daughter reach their potential – absolutely free without obligation.
Free Consultation Today
The quickest and easiest way to find more information or to get our
thoughts as to whether your child, regardless of age,
could benefit from Brain Train’s neuro-developmental based program,
is to have a Free Consultation and Assessment.
We’ll share our best advice – specific to your situation – and give you
recommendations to help your son or daughter naturally
develop improved and more consistent control over their body,
mind and emotions, so they can catch up at school (and life) and reach their full potential.