What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is here to help you achieve your goals and it is focused around enabling you to live your life. The Brain Train Co is an NDIS registered service (#4050044301) and we can provide support to you throughout every stage of the NDIS process.
Am I eligible?
If you are an Australian citizen under the age of 65 and have a disability that affects your ability to take part in everyday activities, you may be eligible for the NDIS. For further information on eligibility, please visit the NDIS website here: www.ndis.gov.au/applying-access-ndis/am-i-eligible Alternatively, you can call the NDIS directly on 1800 800 110.
What goals can The Brain Train Co help achieve?
- Improve independence (eg.self-care tasks such as bathing, dressing and going to the toilet)
- Enhance gross motor skills (eg.walking, running, catching and throwing for improved participation in outdoor activities and/or sport)
- Enhance fine motor skills (eg.improved pencil grip for handwriting and drawing, using cutlery, and tying shoelaces)
- Develop social skills for improved social interactions at home and the wider community (eg.improved engagement with and awareness of others, and greater focus and coordination for play)
I am registered, how can The Brain Train Co help with my NDIS planning meeting?
Once you or your child has been accepted as an NDIS participant, you will work with an NDIS Planner and/or Local Area Coordinator to develop your support plan. Each participant in the scheme has an individualised plan that identifies the specific outcomes they wish to achieve, the disability supports that will be funded by the NDIS and other supports they require.
We understand that the NDIS process can feel overwhelming, and we want to assist you in helping the process be as smooth as possible. We can provide you with the following for your planning or review meeting:
- An NDIS support document (describing what we do);
- A quote;
- An initial report (if you’ve started the program);
- A final report (if you’ve completed the program)
My plan is approved. What does the TheBrain Train Co program entail and can I enrol?
The Brain Train Co’s program encompasses 28 sessions over a 14 week period, with 2 sessions per week (with at least 1 rest day in between sessions). As a Registered NDIS Provider you can rest assured that we follow the NDIS Price Guide and there are no gap payments to be made.
Enrolling into The Brain Train Co program is easy:
- Attend a Free Consultation meeting (if you have not already done so)
- Book your Free Consultation by clicking here
- Complete & sign our Intake Form
- Complete and Sign your Intake form by clicking here.
- Make your bookings
- Select location and make bookings online by clicking here or
- Call us on 1300 209 634 where we will be happy to assist you